Cara Menghentikan Proses Container.exe firefox plugin

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fire Fox

This morning I opened Firefox, and then automatically FF (abbreviation for Firefox) directly install the latest update is version 3.6.10. After a proficiency level in these updates are installed, as usual, I do an activity on the internet surfing through FF. Moments later, my computer becomes slow and disturbed my fun surfing activity.
I open the Task Manager and look at existing processes. I finally realized that if I have too much RAM memory is used for Firefox Plug-container.exe as much as 800MB.
Actually plugin-container is made to mean well, providing protection in case of FF crashes on Adobe Flash, Apple Quicktime or Microsoft Silverlight plugins you. Plugin-container.exe function is menloading plugin process of which I have mentioned separately from the process of browsing.
If you have the same problem, this is a solution to stop the process unpleasant.
  1. First you open FF.
  2. Enter about: config in the address bar and press the Enter key.
  3. A warning will come out. Press the button “I’ll be careful, I promise!”.
  4. In the Filter field type dom.ipc. Akana out six options.
  5. Let me first and last. Double click each of the four other options to change from “true” to “false”.
  6. For more details, see Fig.

source : ecomputerproblem.tk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme